Saturday, October 1, 2016

SIMPLY BE and my ART!


Kalamazoo Kitty Marketplace-October 17th!

I am pretty excited to be a part of the 2nd Kalamazoo Kitty Marketplace on October 17. The spring show was fantastic! Our hope is this one is even better AND just in time for some Christmas shopping! My sister Mary (Found on Brighton) and my daughter Lizzie (The Chevron Rose) will be there with me (Simple BE-Blissful Existence)! Our booth is called

The Re-Mod Squad

We invite you to join us! 

I am pretty giggly over my new art pieces, Let me share!












Some of the other goodies I am creating for the Market are embellished mats with my whimsical creations, ready to put your sweet photos in. I also created sweet little pennant banners sure to make your heart smile!  You just never know what I will end up creating in the next 17 days! 

So please join us on this fun filled day!  Follow these links for more fun!



Our Flippin' Family!

The Chevron Rose

Found on Brighton

Simply BE-Blissful Existence

 I hope you are living YOUR Simply Blissful Existence!







1 comment: